Messages sans réponse | Sujets actifs Nous sommes actuellement le 29/03/24 12:03

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 C'Thun solo: la technique qui tue ! 
Auteur Message
Kraken
Kraken

Personnages  :
Tronx
Répondre en citant
Message C'Thun solo: la technique qui tue !
je suis tombé la dessus par hasard, et je dois dire que c'est impressionnant:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/878314-Jider-(Rogue)-Solos-C-thun-amp-Twin-emps-World-of-Jidercraft

The reason this fight was thought to be impossible to solo is after seven seconds of being in the tentacle room you instantly die if you are attempting the encounter alone. Normally, to get out of his stomach you must reach the platform in the center between the two tentacles inside but seven seconds is not enough time to do this. So, after some theory-crafting I set out to apply clever use of game mechanics and soon enough had a working strategy. I would now pull Ouro to C'Thun's room. Like most bosses when you attempt to evade them they will port you directly to them so I used this ability to my advantage in Phase 2. Once eaten Ouro would perform the necessary task of porting me out and to increase DPS time on the tentacles inside I changed races to Goblin for the Rocket Jump ability. I also changed my spec to subtlety for shadowstep and finally leveled up Engineering for Tazik Shocker (glove enchant). Combined, these three abilities gave me enough time to do damage to the Flesh tentacles and eventually weaken C'Thun and brought the encounter down to a reasonable two hours.

l'explication en gros: le voleur en question utilise un 2° boss de l'instance pour se faire tp depuis le ventre de C'Thun avant les 7 secondes fatales.

c'est pas complètement dingue ce truc?! ::emoji-352::

31/03/11 16:44
Profil Site internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 1 message ]